Текст, слова, перевод песни Emily Wells - Symphony 5 Was a Surprise
Don’t want to go to sleep tonight,
cause I don’t think I’ll survive, without
Symphony, number five…
Number five you were on my mind for three days and three
nights, never knew I had it coming.
I laid down in the street for you,
Taught the neighborhood how to creep for you.
Said a few things, lovin’ lovin’ life.
Set aside my pride and my strife.
Then I got up and I went to school,
Practiced till my fingers turned a shade of blue.
Learned how to love it, even when I failed.
Though I’ll admit it, I railed.
Yeah, there were days, throwin up my hands like a woman on plane, comin down, screamin down, runnin like rain
Добавлено: 07.05.2011 | Обновлено: 05.10.2013 | Просмотров: 314 / 47
- 1. Symphony 10: Could This Really Be the End?
- 2. Symphony 3: The Story
- 3. Symphony 6: Fair Thee Well & the Requiem Mix
- 4. Symphony 9 & the Sunshine
- 5. Take It Easy San Francisco
- 6. Passenger
- 7. Mamas Gonna Give You Love
- 8. Fire Song
- 9. Let Your Guard Down
- 10. Symphony 6: Fair Thee Well And The Requeim Mix
- 1. Chris Parker - Symphony
- 2. DJ Ruslan Nigmatullin - Symphony
- 3. DJ Chris Parker - Symphony
- 4. Arch Enemy - Symphony of Destruction
- 5. Argaman - inharmonic symphony
- 6. Aborted - Surprise You're Dead
- 7. Blue System - Magic Symphony
- 8. Celine Dion - Surprise Surprise
- 9. Daughtry - No Surprise
- 10. Dj Outblast - Masters Symphony